Terms of Service
Please read before creating an account!
Note: Warnings may be given in the form of: a verbal warning by any player, or a nuke, mute, kick, or short jailtime by an online GM.
1. Hacking, duping, scamming, botting, using macros, and/or tampering with Dream RO in any way, shape, or form (including 0 delay) is illegal.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
2. Abuse of gameplay/NPC bugs is illegal. If you find a bug, it is in yours as well as the servers' best interests to report it. If you fail to do so and we find out that you have been abusing it, we may invoke 2nd or 3rd offense charges depending on the severity of your actions.
1st Offense: A week ban 2nd Offense: A month ban 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban
3. Buying, selling, and/or trading of items/zeny in Dream RO for real money, be it in the form of electronic-currency, game or phone credits, or for items/zeny in another server via any means of communication, be it in-game, forums, or social media (ie: Facebook, Twitter, etc.), is illegal. (Codename: RMT, Real Money Trading)
All Offenses: Permanent Ban (and/or related accounts)
4. The use of any character, party, guild names or titles intended to mislead/impersonate others is illegal. This includes but is not limited to "GM", "Game Master", "Security", "Admin", or "Administrator". In addition, the official use of the Dream RO name is illegal without explicit permission from the server administrator.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
5. Advertisement of other servers/webpages apart from those endorsed by Dream RO by any means within Dream RO and its forums is illegal.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
6. Show a minimum form of respect for all players. The staff, be it support players, GMs, or the adminstrator. All individuals have the right to be respected by others until they prove otherwise. We do not demand that you love everyone, but not awarding basic forms of respect, examples of, but not limited to the following such as swearing, insulting, harrassment, be it sexual, racial, or religious nature is illegal and will not be tolerated. ***A special note that it is understood that language in PVP areas may be far from pretty due to the adrenaline rush of winning/losing and we advise higher levels of tolerance before entry.
1st Offense: Warn. Additional Offenses: Punished according to the discretion of the GM and in relation to severity of charge
7. Spamming of selling, buying or trading chats in the main town disrupts and inhibits towntalking and is illegal. In addition, spamming in general is highly discouraged. Players are encouraged to pause in-between advertising for their wares, even in the designated trading areas.
1st Offense: Warn 2nd Offense: 1 hour mute / 2 hour jailtime Additional Offenses: +24 hour jailtime.
8. Disruptive skill spamming, the use of skills repetitively to lag other players or the server, is illegal in areas of high player density. Testing something in a town is fine, but AoE skill spamming, or lag causing skill use over a prolonged time can invoke an offense.
1st Offense: Warn. 2nd Offense: 2 hour jailtime. 3rd Offense: 24 hour jailtime.
9. Repetitive begging of any kind, including but not limited to zeny, buffs, items, being a GM, asking to be unbanned if you were banned, or asking for real information through any means of communication will not be tolerated.
1st Offense: Warn. 2nd Offense: Mute for 5 minutes. 3rd Offense: Mute for 15 minutes or Jail for one hour, depending on GM's discretion.
10. Guild emblems must be visible and distinct when participating in War of Emperium. This means that your emblem cannot be "nothing" or an image with only two small letters on it; it has to be something that's big enough to be seen by other guilds. This also means you cannot copy opposing guild emblems in an attempt to fool them.
11. Dual clienting in any and all events is illegal. This includes time-limited events such as Easter/Halloween/Christmas/etc, forum events or any of the ingame events.
1st Offense: 2 day ban 2+ Offenses: +2 day ban per additional infraction up to a maximum of 7 days for all accounts involved.
Recommendation by the staffs
1. Do NOT give out your ID or password to anyone, this includes GMs. A GM will not ask for your ID or password, so use caution with this. If you share your account information, and someone takes items off of your account, do NOT ask a GM to replace your items.
2. The GM team takes no responsibility in the event an account has been hacked and the account owner has been found to share their account info. Furthermore, they will be unable to take any further action in regards to cases once this fact is brought to light. SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3. If you loan out items or equips, you do so at your own risk. If you loan out items to someone and they keep the items, do NOT ask a GM to get them back for you.
4. If you engage in trades that exceed the 10 item per trade limitation (e.g. Hero Quest items, Large quantities of equipment such as Valkyrie shields), you do so at your own risk. In the event you trade the items to someone else and do not receive your suggested payment for it WITHIN THE SAME TRADE. **If you wish to have a "safe trade" use @request to use one of the Staff Members as an intermediary for the trade, remember to take screenshots of the deal**
The GM Team reserves the right to exact punishment if they feel certain kinds of behavior is abusive under the scope of the rules. The server owner also reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice.
Players are advised to keep themselves informed of these rules as you play the game, and ignorance of the rules will not be entertained as an acceptable excuse for breaking them. Should you keep yourself aware, we believe that your time here at our server will remain enjoyable and we hope to see you in game!